Saturday, July 7, 2012

right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be

Having finished the perks of being a wallflower, I find it funny how I am reading, or have just read it, now when I've had Charlie's quote on facebook for ages. The one on participating in life. Because this moment seems to be on the cusp of being, if I'd just take the plunge - if I just "participated". As if in the early stages of self-fulfillment.

But I'd like to think that everyone has a choice in things. Like my daddy believes there are "many good people in the world".

Anyhow, dinner is calling and I shall enjoy the rest of flat tire day (learned how to change one under 100 degree weather) listening to the Beach Boys' two-month new album, 'That's Why God Made The Radio', with The Private Life of Bill and Sue en loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment